The First Five Years Are Critical
Sponsors Make a Difference
A sponsorship helps reduce child morbidity and mortality and chronic malnutrition, as well as promotes comprehensive early childhood care.
Sponsor dollars pay for:
- Prenatal education, care and support.
- Hospital birth if desired.
- Surgical intervention by an obstetrician when necessary.
- 24-hour emergency care.
- Pediatric and well baby visits.
- Maternal education, support and encouragement including underscoring the importance of having and reading books in the home.
Sponsorship: $360/year or $30/month.